Sunday 11 May 2014

Is Anyone Free on 26th July?

I first saw it on my FB TL whilst I was
back in the UK, so I text hubby to ask him 
to check it out.
We've not done it for years, so it would be
really cool to do, especially as it would mean a stopover.

He never mentioned it again, but then
it popped up on my TL again on Thursday evening, 
so I asked him.
He said he'd not been able to get
very far as he doesn't have an Italian Visa card.

While he went for a shower, I checked it out
for myself. It wasn't sold out, which surprised me.
And it wasn't as expensive as I thought it would be.
On the spur of the moment, I filled in my details.
I fully expected for them to be rejected, 
but they weren't.
I even received a confirmation e-mail 
before I'd left the website.

So it would appear that I have bought 2 tickets
to see Bastille play in Rome on 26th July.
Hubby is not best impressed......
anyone care to join me?


No comments:

Post a Comment